We give 30 free telephone consultation at first contact and £150 full consultation and advice by attending our office or video conferencing.
Our fees for conducting matters are reasonable and affordable for most of our clients without compromising on our standard and professional code of conduct. Mostly our fees are fixed or hourly rate and are exclusive of VAT and disbursements.
We currently do not provide conveyancing services and do not keep client’s account.
Family Immigration Visa
- Naturalisation (Adult or child) £800-£1200
- Bail Application £800
- Spousal visa (civil partnership) Extension £800-£1,500
- Entry Clearance £800-£1,200
- EEA Visa £800 – £1,200
- Immigration Appeals (Excl hearing fees & Barr fees ) £1500-£2,000
- Tier 1 to 4 £800-£1,000
- Limited Leave to Remain (Extension) £800 – £2,000
- Dependant Relative(s) £800- £1,500
- Spousal (civil partnership) £1,000-£1,500
- Limited Leave to Remain £1,000- £1,500
- Indefinite Leave to Remain £1,500- £2,000
- Long Residence (10 or 20 yrs) £1,500 – £2,000
- Judicial Reviews £2,500-£4,000
Point Bases System
Tier 1 (Investors) for Entrepreneur £4,000- £6000
Most of our fees in family are on hourly basis depending on grade of the case handler or Solicitor in conduct and could range between £100 to £250 per hour. A fixed fee can however be agreed with the Solicitor handling the case.
Private Law Family
- Non-mol (up to return date) £1,000- £1,500)
- Divorce up to Decree Absolute £800- £1,200
- Children Arrangement (contact) £1,500-£5000
- Financial Proceedings (fees can be agreed by undertaking) £5,000-£20,000
The above fees are subject to change and includes most work carried out including further meetings, preparation, emails (in and out), telephone calls, advising and responding to others.