Family and children solicitors in Abbeywood

Entry Clearance for Spouse and Partner.

Finance and Accommodation To apply for entry clearance or leave to remain for family visas as a spouse or a partner of a settled person in UK, you need to meet the minimum financial requirements contained in Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. You have to meet: a minimum income adequate accommodation for the family....

Read More