Commercial Litigation Solicitors
Gordon and Thompson Solicitors understand that at times your business and individuals may face challenges.
Our Solicitors and barristers are highly trained and experienced to provide top quality legal advice and representation. We cannot replace you as a business owner. However we will endeavor to provide you independent, professional and unbiased legal advice whilst allowing you to make the ultimate decision and risks to protect your business and business relationships.
Our lawyers will listen to you, make thorough analysis of your case, advise you about the best options available and empower you to make an informed decision about your business or design strategies to enhance your business profitability.
We offer advice and representation to individual business owner, small to medium size businesses, and multinational corporation.
We may assist you with the following:
- Commercial contracts
- Breach of contracts and related litigation
- Fiduciary duty breaches and litigation
- Debt recovery
- International trade and disputes
- Partnership agreements or disputes
- Company formation and share sales agreements
- Shareholders disputes
- Business start-up advice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business property related disputes
- Commercial property leases, assignments, etc
- Commercial property development and management
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Employment dispute and resolution
- Planning and Disputes with Local Authority
Contact us for a free initial consultation today by telephone, Whatsapp, messages or by completing the form below and one of our experts will contact you for an appointment