BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW SOLICITORS
Gordon & Thompson Solicitors understand that at times your business and individuals may face challenges running their businesses or at time the directors are not able to perform their duties. Our Solicitors and barristers are highly trained and experienced to provide top quality legal advice and representation to directors and shareholders about company law and litigation. We cannot replace you as a business owner. You know better when it comes to managing your business. However we believe that corporate law is not a DIY and your in-house solicitors may require expert advice in specific area of law. We will endeavor to provide you independent, professional and unbiased legal advice whilst allowing you to make the ultimate decision and risks to protect your business and business relationships.
Our lawyers will listen to you, make thorough analysis of your case, advise you about the best options available and empower you to make an informed decision about your business or design strategies to enhance your business profitability.
We offer advice and representation to individual business owner, small to medium size businesses, and multinational corporation.
We may assist you with the following:
- Commercial contracts
- Breach of fiduciary duties and related litigation
- Fiduciary duty breaches and litigation
- Debt recovery
- International trade and disputes
- Partnership agreements or disputes
- Company formation and share sales agreements
- Shareholders disputes
- Business start-up advice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business property related disputes
- Commercial property leases, assignments, etc
- Commercial property development and management
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Employment dispute and resolution
- Planning and Disputes with Local Authority
Contact us for a free initial consultation today by telephone, Whatsapp, messages or by completing the form below and one of our experts will contact you for an appointment.