Our prices cover all of the legal work and other administrative tasks required to complete your sale and/or purchase. The cost may not always include the disbursements (Land Registry charges, Stamp Duty Land Tax, Third Party Property Management cost).
Our fees for conveyancing transactions including purchase and sale range from £799 plus VAT to £1100.00 plus VAT depending on factors like the complexity of the transaction, the location of the property, the type of transaction, etc. We will provide you with a tailor-made transaction depending on the property. They are additional costs for dealing with leaseholds, auction properties etc.
- Property value £250,001.00 to 450,000.00, our professional fees will be £899 plus VAT
- Property value £0 to £250,000.00, our professional fees will be £900 plus VAT
- Property value £450,001.00 and over our professional fees will be £1200 plus VAT
- Help to Buy (Equity Loan) + £125.00 plus VAT
- Leasehold + £125 plus VAT
- Repayment of Mortgage +£125 plus VAT
- Shared Ownership +£125 plus VAT
- Unregistered Land +£125 plus VAT
- Auction +£125 plus VAT
- Buy to Let + £125 plus VAT
- Gifted Deposit + £125 plus VAT
- Help to Buy ISA + £70 plus VAT
- New Build + £!25 plus VAT
- Limited Company customer + £70 plus VAT
- New Mortgage +125 plus VAT
We normally charge about 3% of the estate for the collection and distribution of assets following the death of a loved one in the UK and the matters are not contested. When the matters are contested, we charge an hourly rate based on the Law Society rates for solicitors.
Our professional fees for preparing and submitting immigration vary between £500.00 and 1500 plus VAT and disbursements depending on the complexity of the matter.
Appeal First Tier Tribunal
Our professional fees for preparing and submitting your appeal to the First-Tier Tribunal vary between £1200.00 and 1500 plus VAT and disbursements depending on the complexity of the matter.
Our professional fees for preparing and submitting employment matters for unfair and wrongful dismissal are charged at the Law Society hourly rate plus VAT and disbursements.
Our professional fees for preparing and representing clients in litigation matters including debt recovery matters are charged at the Law Society hourly rate plus VAT and any disbursements.
We advise you to contact us for a tailor-made quotation where there are complexities.
If the matter becomes protracted, we will update you and take further instructions from you. Our price may increase but we will advise you. The price may go up in the following circumstances (the legal title is defective or part of the property is unregistered, building regulations or planning permission has not been obtained, the property is shared ownership, the property is shared equity, some documents are missing, we are required to act for multiple lenders or unregulated lenders, the client is a company, you are buying with help to buy ISA, there is a requirement for a lease extension, the property is a new build, you are buying with equity loan etc)